Eliminating Barriers while reducing Dentist's Carbon Footprint
Safe on a variety of hard surfaces. HOCL has no harmful side effects to humans or animals.
DolfinPods have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, porous and non-porous surfaces. Therefore DolfinPods can be used against Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus, Coxsackievirus B3, and Hepatitis A virus on hard, porous/non-porous surfaces.
Refer to CDC website for additional information
(*) Pacific Northwest National Laboratories
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates, forming hypochlorite, ClO−. HClO and ClO− are oxidizers, and the primary disinfection agents of chlorine solutions. Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl), is one of the most potent and natural disinfectants in the world, with rapid and prolonged action.
DolfinPods are HOCL in a stabilized tablet form that create an environment where virus, bacteria, fungi, and other microbes cannot survive.
How does it work?
1. Hypochlorous (HOCL) is nature’s natural defender of your healthy cells.
2. When pathogens invade, your immune system sends white blood cells to the point of invasion.
3. Those white blood cells are primarily Neutrophils.
4. The Neutrophils engulf the pathogens.
5. Then react to make HOCL to destroy the pathogens.
Simple, Effective and Less Wasteful